At Striker, our core design philosophy has always been to build the best possible technical apparel without regard to what the industry might think. Our tag line, “Go Early, Go Late, Go Prepared”, encompasses our mission. The philosophy to only offer the best performing apparel possible transcends to our complete line of fishing apparel products including ice fishing apparel, high performance rainwear, UPF apparel, and casual wear lines. We work diligently to enhance the complete fishing experience, whether-or-not the fish are biting. We aim to continue to provide innovative products to our customers at the best possible prices to allow sportsmen and their families to ward off the elements during each and every outing. The company is located outside the Twin Cities in beautiful Hudson Wisconsin.
Influencer and Events Coordinator
Striker Brands LLC is seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional to manage and execute event-related promotions and brand efforts by overseeing and managing all tradeshow, retail, and on location event efforts. In addition, this role will coordinate and oversee a team of fishing influencers, industry partners, and media professionals. This individual must be outgoing and well-organized, capable of interfacing with customers, partners, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Manage all event commitments by communicating with vendors, reserving booth space, ordering furnishings and services, and executing shipping and setup logistics.
- Work with product and design team to create booth layouts with visually appealing marketing materials, product sets, and large-format signage.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to promote all events online and via social media.
- Interface with sales team and retail partners to staff influencers at various tradeshows and retail events throughout the year.
- Attend tradeshows and events in key markets. Engage with customers and industry stakeholders to establish brand presence and sell product.
- Evaluate each event after completion and provide feedback to management team.
- Communicate with influencer team on a regular basis to deliver company updates, new product information, and promotional plans.
- Onboard new influencers by reviewing applicant pool on a regular basis, interviewing prospects, communicating expectations, and negotiating contracts.
- Act as a liaison between influencer team and social media team to establish deliverable expectations and ensure smooth content delivery.
- Manage influencer product orders by tracking credits, placing orders, answering product questions as needed.
- Other marketing and event related responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Event Management, Advertising, or Business.
- A willingness and interest in learning new skills and best practices related to tradeshows and event marketing.
- Strong interpersonal communications and demonstrated ability to work as a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage events and programs with numerous moving parts.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills. Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of the outdoors and fishing industry and a passion for all things fishing is a plus.
Customer Service Representative
The ideal candidate loves communicating with people and proactively solving issues. The Customer Service Representative interfaces with customers, retailers, sales reps, pro staff and company staff to facilitate sales activity, inventory uploading to retailers, customer-related operations such as processing warranties and returns along with shipments of wholesale orders.
- Respond to and resolve all customer inquiries on Amazon, Shopify, Facebook and Instagram platforms
- Monitor Shopify and Amazon fulfillments to ensure orders are shipped on-time and accurately
- Monitor, review and place holds on potentially fraudulent website orders in a timely manner
- Respond to customer product reviews on Shopify, Amazon, Google and Facebook platforms
- Assist with information upload and online merchandising for amazon, Shopify and B2B e-commerce listings
- Perform day-to-day duties related to implementation of sales and marketing plans
- Answer consumer and retailer phone calls and assist with their needs
- Manage the info@ email account and respond accordingly to the needs of our customers
- Execute all facets of the warranty process from logging in system along with consumer information to receiving, tagging and sending items to repair facility
- Process all consumer and retailer product returns including receiving, creating credit memos in system to prepping product for return to warehouse bin location
- Interface with independent sales reps on an as needed basis in regards to inventory levels, order status, tracking information and back order status of products.
- Interact with operations and administrative personnel as necessary to facilitate shipments
- Prepare reports for Sales Manager as requested
- Carry out duties related to advertising and promotion for product sector as directed
- Maintain professional and positive attitude at all times
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Fishing knowledge/experience a plus