ADJUSTABLE UP TO 6 INCHES!
Each and every StrikerICE bib comes with an easily adjusted cuff to accommodate ice anglers of different heights!
1) Lay bibs on flat surface.
2) Unzip legs all the way and open lower leg.
3) Undo Velcro on gaiter fabric and flip over the gaiter fabric up onto the leg lining.
4) Unfold the very bottom hem (1/2” seam secured by Velcro) across the cuff by sliding your thumb through the two halves of Velcro.
5) You will want to “hide” either one or two of the connecting tabs with snaps, depending on how much you shorten the cuff. (Snap the tab to the inside lining so it stays inside since it is not needed any more. *Note this step is different on the new Apex or Predator Bibs.
6) Now you can fold the cuff up to a higher setting, as much as 6 inches. The maximum change is set so that the cuff hem is the same length as the leg zipper storm flap (as shown in image below).
7) Reconnect the Velcro on the bottom cuff hem to the higher Velcro strip(s).
8) Make a crease on the new bottom hem by pressing flat. Do NOT use an iron because this will burn the fabric.