Our Sureflote® flotation system, which is made from expanded low density polyethylene foam, traps air in closed cells. This is constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. The Sureflote® membrane is moisture resistant and provides superior user mobility and added protection in the extreme cold. The combined jacket and bib with Sureflote® provides flotation assistance for up to two hours for an average person. You can float with just the bib or jacket and you will not float upside down while wearing just the bib.
Our proprietary adjustable cuff allows you to adjust the length of the inseam up to 6 inches.
ADJUSTABLE CUFF INSTRUCTIONS
1) Lay bibs on flat surface.
2) Unzip legs all the way and open lower leg.
3) Undo Velcro on gaiter fabric and flip over the gaiter fabric up onto the leg lining.
4) Unfold the very bottom hem (1/2” seam secured by Velcro) across the cuff by sliding your thumb through the two halves of Velcro.
5) You will want to “hide” either one or two of the connecting tabs with snaps, depending on how much you shorten the cuff. (Snap the tab to the inside lining so it stays inside since it is not needed any more)
6) Now you can fold the cuff up to a higher setting, as much as 6 inches. The maximum change is set so that the cuff hem is the same length as the leg zipper storm flap (as shown in image below).
7) Reconnect the Velcro on the bottom cuff hem to the higher Velcro strip(s).
8) Make a crease on the new bottom hem by pressing flat. Do NOT use an iron because this will burn the fabric.
Yes, machine wash in cold water using a mild detergent and finish by hang drying. Never use heat to dry the garment.
In most cases, yes. For small tears, you can order a Patch Kit free of charge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address, size of the tear / burn hole, name of products and its color where repair is needed and a picture if possible.
Insert a backing patch behind the damaged area and use adhesive such as silicone to bond the backing to the torn area. This may be difficult depending on the location and nature of the damaged area.
Just one of the suit pieces will make you buoyant, however the Jacket and Bib system together will work the best. You will float better with just the bib because it has more Sureflote® material throughout the item than the jacket. Read more about Sureflote® here.
*Note: This does differ from person to person as everybody has different body densities. Our flotation system is labeled as flotation assist and is not a PFD.
To find the nearest retailer that supplies Striker products you can you our Store Locator at the following link.
If you purchased directly from our website, contact email@example.com
If you purchased through a retailer, you will need to contact that retailer directly for their return policy and procedure.
When you order directly through Striker, you can contact us for a pre-paid shipping label for an exchange or return. There will not be a restocking fee. (Please note, all tags must be attached, the item must be in perfect condition and you must provide proof-of-purchase, typically in the form of a receipt).
You have 31 days from the original date of purchase to return or exchange an item. (Please note, all tags must be attached, the item must be in perfect condition and you must provide proof-of-purchase).
No, Striker has a Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAPP) on all of our current products. This means that Striker has an agreement between us and our retailers to have a consistent price listed for all of our current items.
However, Striker does offer a Military, First Responder or DNR Employees Discount with proof of service.
Within the US, we typically offer free shipping for orders over $100, but you must be sure to select this option when checking out. You can also choose a quicker shipping option for an added cost. Carriers include USPS, UPS, FedEx and SpeeDee Shipping.
We do not offer free shipping for orders to Canada. The best shipping method in Canada is DHL International Mail.
No. The eVolve Rain Suit does NOT have SureFlote Flotation Assist Technology. It is designed to resist water while letting your body breathe. If you are worried about falling into the water we recommend wearing a life jacket.